Sausages

hi, can someone please confirm the syns in tesco light choice cumberlands, as my book from 2011 say they are 1 syn each but i keep seeing people posting that they have counted them as 1/2 syn each ? thanks,

Hi, can any1 please tell me the syns value on extra easy for tesco's finest duck & hoisin sausages? got a feeling they're going to be high.

[h=2]Nutrition Facts[/h][h=2]Tesco Finest - British Duck, Pork and Hoisin Sausages With Spring Onion[/h]

• Servings: 2 sausages 1 sausages 1 container (6 sausages ea.)
Calories235Sodium1 mg
Total Fat15 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated5 gTotal Carbs9 g
Polyunsaturated3 gDietary Fiber0 g
Monounsaturated7 gSugars0 g
Trans0 gProtein15 g
Cholesterol0 mg
Vitamin A0%Calcium0%
Vitamin C0%Iron0

Last edited:
hi, can someone please confirm the syns in tesco light choice cumberlands, as my book from 2011 say they are 1 syn each but i keep seeing people posting that they have counted them as 1/2 syn each ? thanks,

Yes they are half syn now.Found on slimming world on line

I posted a while ago that they were 1syn cos my syn directory is from 2011 as well so apologies if I'v messed any1 up! It's gr8 they'r only 1/2 a syn now tho! :)

Yes they are half syn now.Found on slimming world on line

I have just emailed SW about these sausages, as I have been counting them as half, but somebody has mentioned on one of my posts that they count them as 1 syn.

SW online lists them as half a syn each, but if you run the nutritional information through the syns calculator they work out at 1 syn each:confused:

Hi, can any1 please tell me the syns value on extra easy for tesco's finest duck & hoisin sausages? got a feeling they're going to be high.

Nutrition Facts

Tesco Finest - British Duck, Pork and Hoisin Sausages With Spring Onion

• Servings: 2 sausages 1 sausages 1 container (6 sausages ea.)
Calories235Sodium1 mg
Total Fat15 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated5 gTotal Carbs9 g
Polyunsaturated3 gDietary Fiber0 g
Monounsaturated7 gSugars0 g
Trans0 gProtein15 g
Cholesterol0 mg
Vitamin A0%Calcium0%
Vitamin C0%Iron0

Possibly about 6 syns each but what's the first 'free' food listed in the ingredients list & how many grams is each sausage (pack weight divided by 6)

C xx

I have just emailed SW about these sausages, as I have been counting them as half, but somebody has mentioned on one of my posts that they count them as 1 syn.

SW online lists them as half a syn each, but if you run the nutritional information through the syns calculator they work out at 1 syn each:confused:

Very disappointed that SW haven't replied to my email :(

Very disappointed that SW haven't replied to my email :(

I expect they won't reply if they are on syns online as the answer has already been given.

Maybe, but then I did ask them to check it out, as the syn values differ :confused:

After watching the programme about Swansea Market I discovered that Billy Upton's sell "Sin" free sausages, anyone tried these?

Hi, new to this and have some Co-op sausages - 6 reduced fat British outdoor bred pork sausages (good life). 185 cal per sausage

cant find a syn value for them anywhere - can anyone help me please????

Syn free or low syn sausages

Can any one recommend any sausages that are free or low syns - been a while since I did SW and I know things have changed. Either veggie or meat is fine :)

There's two meat free sausages that are free - Linda Mccartneys red onion and rosemary sausages and Quorns (6 pack) low fat - both in freezer section.

Tesco light choices cumberland sausages are half a syn each.

Thanks - thought I read somewhere about Lind Mc's so bought them, just had them for tea, lovely and very 'meaty' lol think I prefer them to proper sausages :)

Back