Sausages

I have just emailed SW about these sausages, as I have been counting them as half, but somebody has mentioned on one of my posts that they count them as 1 syn.

SW online lists them as half a syn each, but if you run the nutritional information through the syns calculator they work out at 1 syn each:confused:

Very disappointed that SW haven't replied to my email :(

I expect they won't reply if they are on syns online as the answer has already been given.

Maybe, but then I did ask them to check it out, as the syn values differ :confused:

Tesco light choices cumberland sausages are half a syn each.

I never did get an answer off SW, but then again, it doesn't matter at the moment, as I found a small bit of bone in one, and that put me off!

I can't eat anything but Richmond Thin sausage for that reason, eeeewwww. Worth the syns, every now and then!

these are lovely too, I wouldn't buy anything else again

They are really tasty. So tasty, my daughter's just nicked the last two!! Oh well, looks like I'll be hitting Sainsbury's again tomorrow! :D

Kathy

They are really tasty. So tasty, my daughter's just nicked the last two!! Oh well, looks like I'll be hitting Sainsbury's again tomorrow! :D

Kathy

Which 1's r these pls hun? R there diferent "flavours" or am I getting them mixed up wif another brand? x

linda McCartney frozen sausages are free xx

Only the rosemary and red onion ones are Syn Free, not all of them.

Italian Vegetarian Sausages, 6 pack, frozen, 50g each = 1/2 Syn
Vegetarian Sausages, 6 pack, frozen, 50g each = 2 Syns

The Slender Choice sausages we get in supervalu here in ireland are free as they're 100% pork, pricey but really good, ususally have them with insant mash and mushy peas if i feel lazy!

Oh my and the burgers are free too according to the website hope you can order from website
I hope so look delicious

Last edited:
I have just emailed SW about these sausages, as I have been counting them as half, but somebody has mentioned on one of my posts that they count them as 1 syn.

SW online lists them as half a syn each, but if you run the nutritional information through the syns calculator they work out at 1 syn each:confused:

Very disappointed that SW haven't replied to my email :(

I expect they won't reply if they are on syns online as the answer has already been given.

Maybe, but then I did ask them to check it out, as the syn values differ :confused:

On the suggestion of my Consultant, I rang SW syns hotline this morning, with the nutritional information of Tesco light choices cumberland pork sausages, and after they checked, they are in fact 1 syn each and not the 0.5 syns as listed online etc.

Thought you fellow sausage lovers might like to know ;)

On the suggestion of my Consultant, I rang SW syns hotline this morning, with the nutritional information of Tesco light choices cumberland pork sausages, and after they checked, they are in fact 1 syn each and not the 0.5 syns as listed online etc.

Thought you fellow sausage lovers might like to know ;)

I'm gutted! I love those sausages!!!!
Thanx 4 all the effort u put in2 that tho hun! Out of interest, were they able 2 tell u Y they'r listed as 0.5syn online? x

I'm gutted! I love those sausages!!!!
Thanx 4 all the effort u put in2 that tho hun! Out of interest, were they able 2 tell u Y they'r listed as 0.5syn online? x

Yes, for some reason they thought the sausages weighed a lot less than they do!

Yes, for some reason they thought the sausages weighed a lot less than they do!

Mayb I'm getting paranoid in my old age but doesn't it make u wonder wat else cud b wrong on there!? loL!

Back