Sausages

Only the rosemary and red onion ones are Syn Free, not all of them.

Italian Vegetarian Sausages, 6 pack, frozen, 50g each = 1/2 Syn
Vegetarian Sausages, 6 pack, frozen, 50g each = 2 Syns

I *think* that the Rosemary and Red Onion ones have been discontinued. I've been scouring the shops picking up the last packs here and there, trying to stockpile them as they are the only vegan syn free sausage I know of. They're not mentioned on the Linda McCartney website anymore :(

Great news ladies, and gents . Tesco healthy eating cumberlands are 1/2 syn each, not 1 syn each. Enjoy..

I *think* that the Rosemary and Red Onion ones have been discontinued. I've been scouring the shops picking up the last packs here and there, trying to stockpile them as they are the only vegan syn free sausage I know of. They're not mentioned on the Linda McCartney website anymore :(

I picked some up today in Asda.

Sainsburys
I got them last week, two packs for £3

I had, what was labelled "New" today, Asda butchers choice 40% less fat cumberland pork sausages which worked out at 1.5 syns each, but they tasted so much like 'real' sausages, so well worth the syns!

I had the morrisons nume pork last nice - was looking so forward to them but they were kind of vile lol - lucky I had some rashers on there also so not too bad. Ironically as I had cooked 4 I took 4 into work to have in a brown wm roll with brown sauce and they were quite palatable like that !! I have the Cumberland ones in the freezer hope they are nicer !! x

I had, what was labelled "New" today, Asda butchers choice 40% less fat cumberland pork sausages which worked out at 1.5 syns each, but they tasted so much like 'real' sausages, so well worth the syns!

Oh thanx 4 this, I'l keep an eye out 4 them! :)

They have these in Waitrose at the mo for 99p so think they must be discontinuing x

Oops just seen everyone else's reply. Stock up! Looks like they are getting rid of them. I bought some but a, yet to try are they good? X

I bought some Asda 30% less fat cumberland sausages last night, tried looking for the 40% less fat ones as someone told me these were 1/2 a syn each?!? anyone know the syn value of these....

which of Joe's Butchers Sausages are free????

I bought some Asda 30% less fat cumberland sausages last night, tried looking for the 40% less fat ones as someone told me these were 1/2 a syn each?!? anyone know the syn value of these....

I calculated the asda butchers choice 40% less fat cumberland pork sausages to be 1.5 syns each

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

yeah they are asda butcher choice ones...but 30% i'm guessing they cant be too much more then? im having 3 of them as they go off tomorrow and I havent had any syns so unless there over 5 each i should be fine! :) thank you!!!

Back