Sausages

Just to let you all know, the Tesco Light Choices Cumberland Pork Sausages have been re-packaged/branded and are now Healthy Living, but I have just checked the syn value online, and it remains the same at 1 syn each.

Does anyone know the syn value for the asda butchers choice 40%less fat sausages please?

Does anyone know what Weight Watchers sausages are please?

Order is EE, Red, Green

Weight Watchers, Premium Thick Pork Sausages, chilled 6 pack. (67g each)
1 1 5

Weight Watchers, Premium Pork Sausages, chilled 8 pack. (50g each)
½ ½ 3½

Weight Watchers, Premium Cumberland Sausages, chilled 8 pack. (50g each)
½ ½ 3½

:) You wouldn't believe how good this site is. I have tried to work syns out only been doing Sw 3 weeks but every food you want or need is on here thank you all who have posted. Makes life so much better

I agree this site is fab , plenty of helpful tips and friendly advice x

has anyone tried the tesco meat free spinach and ricotta sausages, they sound nice, and syn free, dont think i have seen them in my tescos though, but may look on online shopping if anyone has tried them xx

im sorry i cant find this anywhere, can you tell me how many syns in turkey sausages?

im sorry i cant find this anywhere, can you tell me how many syns in turkey sausages?

Asda, Turkey Sausages, chilled 8 pack. (57g each) 1½ EE & Red and 5 Green

Sainsbury's, Turkey Sausages, chilled 6 pack. (67g each) 2. EE & Red and 6 Green

Tesco, Turkey Sausages, chilled 6 pack. (67g each) 1 EE & Red and 4½ Green

I wpuld recommend the linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages they are very very tasty xc

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just bought some M&S reduced fat Butchers sausages ( 8 in pack ) and they look nice for 1 syn each on EE & Red and 4 syns on green

Hi, does anyone know if quorn frozen sausages are free on EE? According to the 2014 food directory they are but from what ive read on here they used to be but are now 1 syn. I can't access the slimming online directory to check.

Thank you :)

The normal ones in bags (packs of 8) are 1 syn. The free ones are the low fat ones and come in boxes of 6

Hi , sorry to ask but I have had a quick search round and can't find them , does anybody know the syn value of sainsburys venison sausages please? Nutritional info on lable is per 100g only
energy 121kcal
protein 19.2
carbs 6.27
fat 4
fibre TRACE

Thanks to anyone that can help x

Quick question, I was craving some beef sausages and picked up some from the butcher.

When I search for beef sausages I found this:
Basic, Sausages, Beef sausages, premium, grilled, each
3​
3​
6½​
Basic, Sausages, Beef sausages, standard, grilled, each
4​
4​
7​

Would you think that from the butcher they are premium? I would have said that maybe tesco/asda skinnyish one's would be standard?

Back