Sausages

i usually have linda's red onion sausages but fancied a real pork sausage. bought asda butchers choice 40% less fat pork ones anyone know the syns.
thanks

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi There, does anyone know the syn value of Scottish Slimmers venison sausages? Thanks Lou

Here ya go...

Scottish Slimmers, Venison Sausages, chilled 6 pack. (45g each)

EE &RED ½ GREEN 2½

Thank you do much!!!!

Omg I can't believe they are so yummy and so low in syns that's totally made my day!!!!

Cheers
Lou

Hi all

apologies if this has been asked, i did a search and coudnt find an answer!
I saw on the facebook group that these sausages were v good for the sins, and was just wondering if anyone would be so kind as to double check? 340g pack - which is 10 sausages, so roughly 34g per sausage.

Typical Values
Typical values per 100g (grilled)
-
Energy
494 kJ / 117 kcal
-
Fat
2.6g
-
of which saturates
0.7g
-
Carbohydrate
6.6g
-
of which sugars
0.9g
-
Protein
17.7g
-
Salt

Last edited:
Hi all, can anyone tell me how many syns 2x Linda McCartney cheese and leek sausages are? Its 140kcal for 2 sausages.

Also do we need to syn low fat cottage cheese?

Joining class tonight, just having lunch and trying to work it out. Thanks in advance xx

Last edited:
Does anyone know the syns of the mini frozen quorn sausages please x

Does anyone know the syn value of morrisons signature Cumberland chipolatas ? They are 54 cals each and only 5%fat but I can't find the syn value anywhere :(

Just to let you all know, the Tesco Light Choices Cumberland Pork Sausages have been re-packaged/branded and are now Healthy Living, but I have just checked the syn value online, and it remains the same at 1 syn each.

I was just looking for the value for these, so thanks! :) xx

what meat sausages are best for syns? i mainly shop at asda

Oh thank you :) love sausages lol

Hi
New to this site and it has proved invaluable already! Can anyone tell me the syn value of the new Tesco healthy living frozen meat free sausages please? They are apparently lower in fat than their regular ones - haven't tried them yet so can't comment on taste. Very much hoping they are free?!?
Thanks!

Back