Saving HEX's

Sugarpuff Sophie

I didn't have any HEX's yesterday (not purposefully) and could do with have some extra HEX's today and wondered if this would be okay as a one-off thing?

Well its not going to kill off your weight loss or anything as a one-off, but strictly speaking youre just going over your syns for the day, you cant carry HEXes over. Cant you just syn whatever it is?

Yeah I suppose I could. It's only because I had scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast but I need to take a sandwich with me to work tonight (can't take a salad or anything because I get so busy I have to eat whilst driving!)

Yeah I suppose I could. It's only because I had scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast but I need to take a sandwich with me to work tonight (can't take a salad or anything because I get so busy I have to eat whilst driving!)

Just syn the bread then, no problem :)

Alternatively make it a Green or Red day and have two HEXBs :)

OK thank you :)

Lol I would but I'm no good at making things! I struggle with boiling an egg!

If your gonna syn the bread i would make a wrap instead, less syns than two slices of bread and you can still eat with one hand-simples:p

If your gonna syn the bread i would make a wrap instead, less syns than two slices of bread and you can still eat with one hand-simples:p

Oooh good idea, I never thought of that :ashamed0005:

Back