Say Hello to a New Me!

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
Hi everyone,

My name is Emma, and I have joined this forum today as I am fed up of being the person described as "the fat one with a good personality." It isn't me any more.

I will be diary-ing it up and hoping to get encouragement from some of you there - but if not, maybe you have a virtual back-slap on the back from me some time when you tell your story!

Wish me luck!

Good luck Emma!
Trish x

Welcome!
Best of luck
x

Welcome to the site EmVeg :D:D:D

Thank you all for your welcomes and encouragement!

I have decided to not neccessarily going to follow a diet, but to cut back on what I know I am eating/drinking that isn't great. For example, I tend to eat bread (not the nice wholegrain stuff but the bad, naughty white kind) every meal of the day so have decided to cut it back to just once or twice a week at a max.

Also, at my work you get a free lunch so I am making this my one main meal of the day, and having a smaller "supper" in the evening.

For example:

Breakfast: Cereal with skimmed milk, or porridge.

Lunch: Jacket Potato with tuna/skinless chicken breast and side salad. Or piece of skinless chicken breast/fish ect with vegetables.

Dinner: Soup and small salad or large salad with fish or chicken.

Snacks: Banana, Apple, Sliced Peppers, Carrots, Cucumber.

I have also re-joined my old gym and aim to go at least 3 times a week - which I have stuck to thus far.

Phew...*takes a breath*

Back