say the 'F' word...

coccinella

just came downstairs to find that my 8 yr old has demolished my pristine tidy kitchen. after being on her own for two minutes (while in the shower) she has made b'fast and got bread all over the floor, marmite in her hair nd butter down the fridge door! as i came down the stairs, taking in the scene, she smiles sweetly and says 'mummy, say the 'F' word'........... 'WHAT' i ask, through gritted teeth,,,,,, 'Fank you' she replies, I did my b'fast for you! Priceless!! have a great day everyone. Julia x

dont they make you laugh,a teaching assistant at my youngests school told me this morning that she had been telling everyone at "share time" that her daddy had to wear 2 pairs of underpants like superman because he had had an operation on his balls ,i could have died right there and then ,the shame lol xx

Aww bless her! That's so lovely! :D:D

lol.. they are both great stories... kids eh and we dont know the half of it x

dont they make you laugh,a teaching assistant at my youngests school told me this morning that she had been telling everyone at "share time" that her daddy had to wear 2 pairs of underpants like superman because he had had an operation on his balls ,i could have died right there and then ,the shame lol xx
He he he lillie your little one sounds fab xx

Awh - brilliant stories!!

Awww that is so sweet bless! Although dont talk to me about little girls at the min...mine bit me before and i have a bruise on my chest as evidence lol! xxx

Back