Saying a big new hello!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pinkprincess1906, 2 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Hi all,

I have been reading all your messages and i think this is the place i have been looking for. I have decided enough is enough with putting on weight and have decided my new years resolution is to lose the weight and stick to the diet!! I don't seem to have the motivation to keep the healthy eating going but it sounds like you will all be able to motivate me and keep me going. I am starting weight watchers on Tuesday and am going to try to exercise as often as i can. I need to lose about 1 and half stone so here goes!!!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Hello! Welcome to Minimins :welcome2:

Have you checked everywhere out yet?
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW. Come and join us in the WW section for much support and encouragement

Irene xx
  5. waynetta

waynetta I'm on the losers Rd.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric Bypass

Welcome and good luck.
  6. Hi cah-ching!
    No i am still venturing at the mo - there is soooo much to look at!
    Thank you for the welcome
  7. Thanx all for the welcomes, i think that i am going to get all the support i need here to keep me motivated! I will definately visit the WW section as it is all going to be a whole new world!!
  8. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.