Saying goodbye to fat for good

Poplauz

Afternoon all,

Starting this thread for accountability - need a safe space to write without real life people seeing.

I'm just back from holiday where my lovely boyfriend became my fiancé so now I have a wedding to do this for (not that we have even started thinking about that yet)

Anyway... I've joined Team RH fitness and on day 3 of that. I've lost and gained the same 2-3 stone over and over again in the past and I'm kinda over it now. I want to get it gone for good.

I've been reading (lurking) on this thread for a while but just joined and started this ramble.

Looking forward to sharing in everyone's inspiring weightloss.

Hi Poplauz😃

Welcome and good luck on your journey x

Hello!

Your post has brought me out of lurking! I've recently joined TeamRH as well. Loving it so far! I had lost 3lbs, but this week I've been a bit off track and gained a bit back. I'm yet to join the closed group on Facebook as I'm a bit nervous about it for some reason.

Good luck with your journey and congratulations on your engagement.

Thanks for your welcomes and congratulations! :)

I've been floored by a cold the last couple of days which sucks but drinking lots of fluids and keeping to plan for now. Plan is macro focused so quite proud I hit my protein and fibre goals despite this.

I'm 4.8lb down since Thursday but I think most of it is water and bloat from being on holiday.

Hello!

Your post has brought me out of lurking! I've recently joined TeamRH as well. Loving it so far! I had lost 3lbs, but this week I've been a bit off track and gained a bit back. I'm yet to join the closed group on Facebook as I'm a bit nervous about it for some reason.

Good luck with your journey and congratulations on your engagement.

Awww... You should join. There is a lot of info and things on there as well. You can lurk and not participate. There is also an area for your calories band so you can see what other people on similar calories to you are doing. I'm enjoying the flexibility so far.

Its basically a group where they set your calories and macros based on step count and exercise. It's based on being able to eat flexibly within the guidelines. It focuses on staying in a calorific deficit.

It seems to be working so far. I'm 5.5lbs down since starting Thursday.

Still here and still on it. Struggling with not seeing instant big losses but I know that the whole point is that it is slow and sustainable.

New low today though so that was a wee boost. Need to remember that a pound a week loss is still just under 4 stone a year.

Anyway... Onwards we plod

You're doing great hun - slow and steady will get you to your goal (she says stating the obvious in spectacular fashion lol) x

I've been lurking rather than posting.

so I am Now down 10lbs. Wedding booked for 29th February so now I really have to do it!! I've joined an outdoor bootcamp and it's so fun. That's definitely helping. Regretting not taking my measurements as parts of me feel smaller.

Been reading posts and it seems lots of us are on it at the moment

Back