Saying hello :-)

kaceyboo

Silver Member
Well im a serial failed dieter. I fail on a weekly basis. Ive tried and failed at ww, sw, cd,exante, and ive just ordered s&s. Im hoping this time i will finally succeed on this journey and be the slimmer, happier me and finally get rid of these food demons in my head for good. I have around 7/8 stone to lose so im here for the long haul. Looking forward to getting to know you all :-D xxx

Well im a serial failed dieter. I fail on a weekly basis. Ive tried and failed at ww, sw, cd,exante, and ive just ordered s&s. Im hoping this time i will finally succeed on this journey and be the slimmer, happier me and finally get rid of these food demons in my head for good. I have around 7/8 stone to lose so im here for the long haul. Looking forward to getting to know you all :-D xxx

i have the same amount to lose, and this is the first 'diet' ive stuck to!
drink loads of water (soooo much easier to do when you use the flavourings) once you get past the 1st week it really is mega easy, i dont get hunger like mad raving hunger where i used
to eat anything to satisy the feeling.Now its a niggle that says ohh its time to eat, i no longer get the shakes those carbs have a LOT to answer to!
Dont forget youre never on your own,they are a lovely lot on here, theres always someone on hand for advice and support. I couldnt have got to the end of my 2nd week without this
forum.

welcome Kacyboo and good luck on your journy, theres alot of support on here so keep popping in xx

Hi kaceyboo and good luck! There is plenty of support here, I'm sure you're really going to enjoy it!

I have failed many a time, restart after restart after restart! (not VLCD, other diets) but I have managed to stick to this one for 8 weeks which is a huge achievement for me.

Luv2BSlim said:
Hi kaceyboo and good luck! There is plenty of support here, I'm sure you're really going to enjoy it!

I have failed many a time, restart after restart after restart! (not VLCD, other diets) but I have managed to stick to this one for 8 weeks which is a huge achievement for me.

Well done! Thats a massive achievement xx

Back