Saying hello

Just found this forum-have been doing slimming world off and on since fruit was a Healthy Extra! Did get down to target many years ago but didn't stick to it :-(

I know the plan works and I'm looking forward to getting back on track.

New here too!

Hey im new here too, lost a little bit of weight last year with SW but have fallen off the wagon basically all winter!! Want to get a grip as my 18 month old "baby belly" should be well gone now!!!

welcome! everyone is really friendly here and will give you loads of support x

Well hello and welcome!
xxx

hello and welcome to the site great bunch off people here ,been here 2 weeks and found it very helpful x:wave_cry:

OMG! Was fruit really a HE?!

Hi & welcome.

My first time with SW was just after fruit became free!!! Took me a while to get used to all the changes this time around, but the message boeards have really helped.

Good luck

Hello and good luck.

Hi and welcome, good luck with your weightloss. I can't believe fruit was a hextra. God sw have come on leaps and bounds. I joined in 2003 when canned mac and cheese was free and tinned chicken curry and meatballs. I dont' think i could stick with the plan if fruit wasn't free.

Hi and welcome, good luck with your weightloss. I can't believe fruit was a hextra. God sw have come on leaps and bounds. I joined in 2003 when canned mac and cheese was free and tinned chicken curry and meatballs. I dont' think i could stick with the plan if fruit wasn't free.

LOL...I can remember all those tins being free...I still have the occassional tin of meatballs, even now!!

LOL...I can remember all those tins being free...I still have the occassional tin of meatballs, even now!!

Tee hee, i used to make a macaroni quiche with a couple of tins of macaroni and about 8 eggs, it was great. There used to be a guy in my class who had the iceland tinned chicken curry on a bed of mashed turnip, wouldn't like to be his wife in bed next to him , he he windy city x

Back