*Scales Amnesty*

BrittW

Timelord
Who will join me in a scales amnesty?

I'm constantly weighing myself. And the results always differ my mood.

I'm fed up with the scales determined how i feel.
Weighing in at home makes it more difficult as they are there all the time!!

But i need to stick to once a week, on a Tuesday morning.

No more, no less.

I've been obsessed in the past, however this time I haven't weighed myself once through the week. Weigh-in is this lunch time, so it's going to be a complete surprise to see what I've done :)

Ok i'm with you, I'm on and off every time I go to the toilet at home, so I really need to kick this habit NOW!!!! I will move scales out from Bathroom and only do it on my Sunday morning weigh in. :D

Me!
I weigh every morning when I get up, before I go to bed every night and ofc before wi on a Thursday, I want to abstain, not only because it will be a (good *fingers crossed*) surprise, but will force me to stay 100% on plan.
I will confess, if my scale says I've lost etc I do not weigh/measure HE/syns religiously!

Yes, i'm all for a scales amnesty. My moods vary wildly depending if i have weighed in and what they say.
Am sticking to my groups scales from now.

I did this literally half an hour ago!! Went home for lunch from work and just popped on "to see how I'm doing" WI tomorrow... scales showing a pound on!! ARGGGGGGHHHHHH why do I do this to myself!!! I have had a good week and went to Zumba last night to top it off, and now I'm already thinking I've had a bad week!!

Home scales are the devil....!! xxxx

its monday mornings for me and I was really proud of myself this morning for not stepping on

I am a nightmare at this and have made a pact with myself that this time I will only WI once a week on the groups scales, not my own!

Back