• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

*Scales Amnesty*

Who will join me in a scales amnesty?

I'm constantly weighing myself. And the results always differ my mood.

I'm fed up with the scales determined how i feel.
Weighing in at home makes it more difficult as they are there all the time!!

But i need to stick to once a week, on a Tuesday morning.

No more, no less.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I've been obsessed in the past, however this time I haven't weighed myself once through the week. Weigh-in is this lunch time, so it's going to be a complete surprise to see what I've done :)
Ok i'm with you, I'm on and off every time I go to the toilet at home, so I really need to kick this habit NOW!!!! I will move scales out from Bathroom and only do it on my Sunday morning weigh in. :D

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
I weigh every morning when I get up, before I go to bed every night and ofc before wi on a Thursday, I want to abstain, not only because it will be a (good *fingers crossed*) surprise, but will force me to stay 100% on plan.
I will confess, if my scale says I've lost etc I do not weigh/measure HE/syns religiously!
Yes, i'm all for a scales amnesty. My moods vary wildly depending if i have weighed in and what they say.
Am sticking to my groups scales from now.
Oh i'm with you x i'm constantly weighing myself and if really depresses me so much so somedays i really withdraw myself from everyone. I will now weigh myself once a week too on a monday morning xx

Always comes back to MMs!
I did this literally half an hour ago!! Went home for lunch from work and just popped on "to see how I'm doing" WI tomorrow... scales showing a pound on!! ARGGGGGGHHHHHH why do I do this to myself!!! I have had a good week and went to Zumba last night to top it off, and now I'm already thinking I've had a bad week!!

Home scales are the devil....!! xxxx
its monday mornings for me and I was really proud of myself this morning for not stepping on