Scales have died, can't wait for my new ones.

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
Replaced the batteries on my old scales this morning but to no avail. They have died. Anyway, i have treated myself to a body composition meter as a replacement which are due next week. They are all singing and dancing. Weight, bodyfat, lean body mass, water content, bone mass etc. I've had another crap week so i hope to use the arrival of there scales as a new start. They will probably differ from my old ones so i will ignore any gain and just restart from whatever weight i am on them. I'm quite excited(how sad, lol)

And why do i never notice the typos or grammatical errors when i'm posting on my phone?

They will probably differ from my old ones so i will ignore any gain and just restart from whatever weight i am on them. I'm quite excited(how sad, lol)

Glad you've said that - it's the right thing to do... ;)

I went and got a nice set of glass scales that cost me £40 as my old ones were rubbish. I stupidly knocked them against the bath foot when i was sneakily weighing myself and splintered off a bit of the glass.:argh:

That’s what I get for weight myself between weight in's. That won't be repeated. Had to explain how they were broken so I got :busted:

Back