Scales hopping challenge! No inbetween offical weighins challenge!

Smirky go on you know you want to :)))
Thanks phil il update later we can do this xx

Hmmm can i do it till Friday?? because that's my new WI day! :D hehe (sneaky is me! LOL :p )

I think I'm gonna have to join in with this one. I'm a real bugger for getting on the scales between my weigh in's. It's like an addiction. Jumped on twice today, no more scale hopping until my weigh in on Friday. I hope I can do it.

Oh i wish I saw this yesterday before I had a (disheartening) sneaky weigh....I weigh in officially tonight at meeting and as of yesterday I had STS????? put me on a bit of a downer to eb honest and Im not looking forward to meeting as much as I usually am :(

Hmmm can i do it till Friday?? because that's my new WI day! :D hehe (sneaky is me! LOL :p )

lol you can do it ........have you yet??? ;)xx

I think I'm gonna have to join in with this one. I'm a real bugger for getting on the scales between my weigh in's. It's like an addiction. Jumped on twice today, no more scale hopping until my weigh in on Friday. I hope I can do it.

Yeah thanks will put you on the list :D xx

Right WI yesterday was 1Lb loss, pretty happpy but could do better, had a huge loss of 6LB last week so cant complain

:)

well done hun great loss 1/2 stone in 2 weeks wooowooo :D xx

Oh i wish I saw this yesterday before I had a (disheartening) sneaky weigh....I weigh in officially tonight at meeting and as of yesterday I had STS????? put me on a bit of a downer to eb honest and Im not looking forward to meeting as much as I usually am :(
Hi Jacqui had that she sts on her scales at meeting she lost 1lb :rolleyes: DONT WEIGH AT HOME .......Ill add you to the list ,as you go to meeting maybe ditch the scales for a little while hun? xx

Ok Ive trapped a nerve in my neck or something I cant bend down to move my scales anyway to weigh so thats th eonly good thing thou I didnt want to weigh today as it does my mood no good seeing gains losses gains all week.....
We can do this :D xx

Hi thanks for joining me can you tell post here the next morning if you did or didnt weigh the day before,if it was your weigh in day just say win :) I will add if we did or didnt xx thanks

i didnt weigh yesterday but today i'm going to stuggle:( my official wi is thursday and the thoughts of getting on scales without me not having any idea is scary,,feel so out of control and my losses have been so low anyway i'm afraid i'll cry with the dissapointment:(

i didnt weigh yesterday but today i'm going to stuggle:( my official wi is thursday and the thoughts of getting on scales without me not having any idea is scary,,feel so out of control and my losses have been so low anyway i'm afraid i'll cry with the dissapointment:(

You can do this!!!!!!!! Wouldnt it be great to go to weigh in and for leader to say you lost X amount of lbs without us thinking oh i know i lost this amount or sts.

Its hard i know it is im on them every time im in bathroom. It keeps me focus so i know if scales are good keep going if they look slighty bad arghhhh cut right down, but thats not the way to go, i have gotta get in my thick skull that i have to be good at all times if i want to lose this flab and to be extra good as no scales to sneak at. Good luck for weigh in on thursday :D

so wi was this morn down 2 lbs but i was still kinda hoping for more as mine are just soooooooo slooooooowwwwwwwww at coming down(

Hope everyone is managing to stay off those scales. My weigh in is tomorrow morning and it's getting kinda tortuous that I don't have a general idea in my head about what I'm going to weigh in at tomorrow. I guess this is how it must feel to be on the biggest loser.

Neither did i whoop whoop
Hiya how about today? xx

so wi was this morn down 2 lbs but i was still kinda hoping for more as mine are just soooooooo slooooooowwwwwwwww at coming down(
Well done,more? lol 2lbs is great xx

well its thursday now havent been on since monday so hoping to go till next monday WI finger crossed
well done :) xx

Hope everyone is managing to stay off those scales. My weigh in is tomorrow morning and it's getting kinda tortuous that I don't have a general idea in my head about what I'm going to weigh in at tomorrow. I guess this is how it must feel to be on the biggest loser.

ahhh me too Ive got to wait until monday :eek: lol Good luck hope you get repaid with lbs gone hun xx

Hi well I went to weigh this morning no weigh since Monday and I went to get the scales out and :confused: I remembered I gave the battery to my middle daughter to hide lol so I just thought Good,like katie says its really hard feel like a part of me has been taken away :rolleyes:

well done guys xx

Managed to hold my off those scales until this morning and I've lost 2.8lbs so really happy. That's the best weight loss I've had in a while and because I didn't know it was coming it was a nice surprise.

congrats katie,,

I totally need to stop scales hopping! Its like a ritual, so much so my little 5 month old laughs at the wii saying 'measuring' he's so familiar with it - worst bit is I KNOW the wii fit is inaccurate etc but I just can't help myself...

So, from now until bloody wednesday at official weigh in i am NOT getting weighed, no no no!!!!! :mad:

Hello,

Oh me I just can't help myself. I am trying to get out of it and I've even got to a point where I hop on the scales don't look but have my chum look for me and tell me if its good or bad.

I will keep my scales but bin the battery.

I have lost 7 pounds so far on WW but really feel this week I will have gained. My weigh in is Tuesday at 6pm so will be at the gym today and tomorrow pushing that bit harder.

Good luck!

Back