Scales hopping challenge! No inbetween offical weighins challenge!

i still haven't gotten on the scales,,this is my second week of no scale hopping,,i'm so thrilled, as i was doing it a few times a day and recking my own head!!!!

Well done hun good on you :)

well I can't do it tried BUT I have cut it right down, w-in Monday then didn't weigh yesterday thought no point but had a look this morning lol but will leave it till Friday now , maybe cutting it down will come to cutting it out???? ;)

if anyone wants to take over this challenge please do xx

My little boy sorted this problem out for me, I told him it was bath time and he came in the bathroom and stood on the scales jumping as he always does to make them shake for fun ,when i told him to get ready for a bath he stomped his feet in temper and smashed the plastic screen which reads the weight ,so my scales are no longer!!
Didn't know whether to kiss him or shout at him but he did solve my obsessive weighing problem, only thing now, I need to stop eyeing the scales up in the shops so tempted to buy a set.
Samx

had my official wi today,,2 and 1/2 lbs down,,and utter surprise..love not weighing myself everytime i go upstairs now!!!!!

I should probably come clean and admit that this week I have been on and off those scales constantly this week. Next week I don't have a choice of going on the scales though, I'm going away for the week to the coast and my Mum won't let me bring them.

Back