Scales not moving much!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by tootsies19, 21 September 2008 Social URL.

1. tootsies19

tootsies19 Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    My scales don't seem to be moving much this week! Apart from my bit of lasange blip on tuesday, I have been good all week and scales have only moved by 2 pound. I have done alot of walking as well, so why is'nt it shifting, when i am being so good?
    What exercise do other people do with this diet?

Week 1 = 6ilbs
    Week 2 = 6ilbs
    Week 3 = 2ilbs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    everything comes to those who wait hehe , you will lose , i guess your like me going on them daily ? just keep doing the diet and you will see you are losing

4. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    The lasagne wouldn't have helped hun. If your gonna cheat just have some chicken as it doesn't knock you out of ketosis I believe. You are doing well, so keep it up.
    Exercise - I walk a lot more now, and have joined a gym, but I'm still not up to the three days a week yet.
    I also do lots of sit ups when I'm at home, to keep me away from the fridge x

5. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    I am the same... but it does come off eventually - I tend to hover all week then lose at the weekend - why I have no idea?!!!
    Had wi this am and only expected two at best - lo and behold 3. Also if you look at other people's losses - weeks 3 and 4 tend to be slower - not sure why - I am sure a cdc will be along soon to explain it but... I put on in my week 3 and think I lost 3 the next week - also could it be hormonal - TOTM? Fluid retention? But must say the lasagne won;t have helped - stick to meat!!!! Hope they move this week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.