• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Scales not moving much!!

My scales don't seem to be moving much this week! Apart from my bit of lasange blip on tuesday, I have been good all week and scales have only moved by 2 pound. I have done alot of walking as well, so why is'nt it shifting, when i am being so good?
What exercise do other people do with this diet?

Week 1 = 6ilbs
Week 2 = 6ilbs
Week 3 = 2ilbs

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
everything comes to those who wait hehe , you will lose , i guess your like me going on them daily ? just keep doing the diet and you will see you are losing

cicerone

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
The lasagne wouldn't have helped hun. If your gonna cheat just have some chicken as it doesn't knock you out of ketosis I believe. You are doing well, so keep it up.
Exercise - I walk a lot more now, and have joined a gym, but I'm still not up to the three days a week yet.
I also do lots of sit ups when I'm at home, to keep me away from the fridge x

I am the same... but it does come off eventually - I tend to hover all week then lose at the weekend - why I have no idea?!!!
Had wi this am and only expected two at best - lo and behold 3. Also if you look at other people's losses - weeks 3 and 4 tend to be slower - not sure why - I am sure a cdc will be along soon to explain it but... I put on in my week 3 and think I lost 3 the next week - also could it be hormonal - TOTM? Fluid retention? But must say the lasagne won;t have helped - stick to meat!!!! Hope they move this week