scales/sw

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by shorty1981, 13 September 2010 Social URL.

1. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    ok i have a problem i mite have to give up slimming world as i cant afford to keep going :( i have scales at home but i have a feeling they not gonna b the same as slimming world. What am i 2 do im confused and i dont know if i can go it alone :cry:plz help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If youre giving up classes, it doesnt really matter if the scales are different. Weigh yourself the first day youre going it alone and then every week after that. If the scales are slightly different it might be annoyong the first time you weigh but after that the losses will be the same, and thats what matter :)

4. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks very much that has helped and my mum said the same thing its just nice from some1 else that is dieting as well

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.