Scales...

You can see from most people's weight losses on lipotrim that weight loss averages around 10 pounds in 2 weeks, if you are anywhere in around that figure I wouldnt worry because that is a brilliant result in just 2 weeks. If the bars help to keep you on the diet then i think it is good to take them, because anything that makes your journey easier and helps you to stay on track is a bonus. If you really do think that the bars are slowing you down and you are fine to just have shakes and soups then i would do that. You can always keep the bars until maintenance stage and start eating them then, or even have one or two a week as a treat if you are watching a movie or something! xox

chelly - has anyone on the exante boards said anything about the bars ? I'm avoiding them too.

caren . xx

I posted a thread about them but no one said anything bad!

Why are you avoiding them Caren??

Yeah Julz I was thinking of keeping them for maintaining!!

bells - if you are doing lipotrim - those bars are fine (disgusting in my opinion) but fine. Chelly and I are talking about the bars on the exante system - which isn't lipotrim.

Chelly - I'm avoiding the exante bars for a couple of reasons:
1. I like them too much and it reminds me of real food, and my cravings return.

2. I don't think they keep my hunger at bay, in fact, when I've had one or a part of one, I seem to get more hungry almost as soon as I've eaten it. I have eaten one, and then opened another within 10 minutes - I have never felt that with LT shakes.

I will keep one in my car -just in case i'm caught out, and need to ensure i get all the vitamins etc - but I won't be eating it intentionally.

Caren.xx

k thanks caren.. was wondering ..i dont think my pharmacist has any anyways so might still avoid, dont fancy trying and not liking and wasting one..x

Bells i think that's a very good idea, if you are coping fine without them keep it that way, they are evil!! lol

Bells i think that's a very good idea, if you are coping fine without them keep it that way, they are evil!! lol

LOL I agree - i tried both flavours and they were horrid - some people like them though. My chemist gave me one to try - he obviously doesn't sell too many of them. Maybe you could say on your next WI, 'could I try a bar?' Or, you could always buy an individual bar as opposed to using one of your 21 for the week.

caren..

You having the same feelings as me about them!!!!

I posted bascially what you said on the exante forum... I feel like they knock me out of ketosis!!

And I weighed today.. and since thursday (after not having any bars) Ive lost 4lbs!

Ive got loads of bars left though lol!!

WOW CHELLY WHAT IS YOUR SECRET WOMAN!

You burn fat faster than most people can say whos a skinny minny!!!

19 pounds in 2 weeks just blows my mind!! I am hoping for 3 pounds loss this week (that would give me 11 pounds in 2 weeks!) I weigh in tomorrow....

You seem to be flying now since you came off the bars, that is great babe, well done xoxooxoxoxox

19 pounds in 2 weeks just blows my mind!! I am hoping for 3 pounds loss this week (that would give me 11 pounds in 2 weeks!) I weigh in tomorrow....

You seem to be flying now since you came off the bars, that is great babe, well done xoxooxoxoxox

Thank you mrs!!

I think its just playing on the wii... like i didnt do that last time.. and that Just dance game knocks the bag out of you but is really good!

And I walk about 10 minutes from where I park my car to work every day!

How come you changed Chell? How are you finding Exante?

wow im motivated

Thank you mrs!!

I think its just playing on the wii... like i didnt do that last time.. and that Just dance game knocks the bag out of you but is really good!

And I walk about 10 minutes from where I park my car to work every day!

Flip me! You have REALLY motivated me to get active!!!!!

I haven't moved a centimetre in AGES.

I am deffo getting my wii out - must look up that game you mention!!!

Also I have a vibostation I can use anytime I want to and I never use it!! so must start doing that.

And I have a dog that needs to be walked by me instead of just my bf!

I have the first 2 weeks over me now so really want to build in good routines to get active. Im sure that this is a big secret in MAINTAINING our new slim figures!

You have motivated me sooo much babe - thank u xoxxooxoxox

Back