Scan Bran - a lucky escape?

Maximus

Gold Member
The week before last I purchased some from group and have "misplaced" it! - I was going to try this as a direct replacement for Ryvita (which I like very much) and try it with laughing cow/tomato/cucumber etc. - you get the picture.

Anyway, it has vanished! - so I'll never know! - I believe there may have been some divine intervention here, though the same carrier bag contained packs of both orange and mint HIFI bars too.

Maybe there was a touch of punishment in there too.

Funny how these things "disappear" - nobody has thrown the bag out, so it must still be where I left it, or of course threw itself out.

Now I'll never know....;)

did you ask your C? sometimes people leave stuff at the group..
do you remember actually walking out with it or did you tuck it under the chair and forget it until later in the day / week?

failing that, did you leave it in the car? has it slid under the seat? or did you put it in one of the "secret" compartments that cars tend to have nowadays?

did you ask your C? sometimes people leave stuff at the group..
do you remember actually walking out with it or did you tuck it under the chair and forget it until later in the day / week?

failing that, did you leave it in the car? has it slid under the seat? or did you put it in one of the "secret" compartments that cars tend to have nowadays?

No I'd actually brought it (the bag) home the week before last.

Hey, who's side are you on anyways? - It may turn up in the car. You seriously believe I want to find it lol. I console myself with the wisdom of others that I'm not missing much! - I feel a wimp for not trying though:(

Miss the HIFI bars though and will have to repurchase those.

it may be just me, but they do nothing for me.. and taste like nothing in particular with a texture like thick bark....

stick with ryvita if that's what you prefer..

Well I did feel I should at least try it. Many people have said it is useful as an ingredient, i.e. scanbran cake etc. but as a crispbread stick with Ryvita.

I really enjoy Ryvita as it goes. So no hardship whatsoever:cool:

PS Really miss the little HIFI bars though *sniff sniff*

Will buy more tomorrow night and really cherish them!

Dammit! - I found it :(

On the plus side the 6 hifi bars (3 minty and 3 orange) were with it :D

Typically, it was when I put the new ones down after group last night they were beside the old ones! - a little worrying that they were in my bedroom, but that's where I do my write-ups etc. So sort of logical - in an illogical way!

I'll have to try them now - no escaping!

Just worried the experience may put me off laughing cow cheese for life lol

I ate 10 scan bran yesterday! Drank loads of water too. Waiting for the earth to move this morning lol!

I ate 10 scan bran yesterday! Drank loads of water too. Waiting for the earth to move this morning lol!
10! - that's wasting both HEXB's - wouldn't ex-lax have been easier? ....anyway, the big question, did it work?

Scan bran cake?? disguises the 'insulation' texture!!! xxx
I have no sweet-tooth Ellebear so not really an option. Anyway, it is character-building and until I try it, I'll never know.

I think the mere fact that most people have wholegrain crackerbread, Ryvita or Finns tells me all I need to know.

On the plus side, look at all the fibre;)

I tried scan bran for the first time this week and actually really liked it. I am feeling like I may be the only one...

I tried scan bran for the first time this week and actually really liked it. I am feeling like I may be the only one...

No, you're not alone - I like them too. Spread them with laughing cow light topped with cherry tomatoes and cucumber. Yummy!

10! - that's wasting both HEXB's - wouldn't ex-lax have been easier? ....anyway, the big question, did it work?

No, not a waste for me Maximus, their really filling, I like them as a change from Ryvita and boy do they work! For two days now...Result!

Back