scan bran and b option extra easy

slimandhappy

I am new to this. How many scanbrans can I have as a b option. I am doing the extra easy plan.
I am thinking of having scanbran, marmite and a banana.
Thanks for your help

You can have 5 scan bran for a B choice, but if you don't want 5 (and It's a struggle to eat them all!) then they are only half a syn each.
Hope this helps!

Thank you for that. I had 4, so I can now have 1 more. I quite like them with marmite.
Also, can you tell me how you get your details on the left side of your profile. I want to add my weight and how much I want to lose. The only thing on mine that shows up is when I started. Thanks for your help

Scan bran, now if i remember SW from 11 years ago, you can only buy it from SW meetings, is that correct.

No problem!
You go into User CP at the top, and click edit my details.
You can enter your height and weight etc in there, it automatically works out your bmi from your height/weight details.
Jaylou xx

Scan bran, now if i remember SW from 11 years ago, you can only buy it from SW meetings, is that correct.

You can get scan bran from Holland and Barratt and also Waitrose, although it is more expensive than classes. :)

Thank you for that. I got mine in H&B, they are so filling. I have also edited my details. Its taken me all this time to do it because I kept entering my weight in stone. Lol.

Back