1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by shorty1981, 16 November 2010 Social URL.

1. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

slimming world
    morning every1 i started the scan bran challenge on sunday 5 scan bran a day n lots of water well about litre n half i have gained 3lb :( i thought u sposed to have a loss our C told us its a good weight loss booster so have been good with food made a cake out of the scan bran

has i done something wrong for me to have a gain? i know its prob water so when will or will i know a difference on the scales!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leeanne910

Leeanne910 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Ohh gosh a gain :( u must be magerly p*****!!! I have no idea I normaly have a great loss but only have
    It every other day as the thought of everyday is unbearable! U been
    Counting them as healthy extras haven't u ( stupid q to ask but u never kno! )

Hope it does pay off for you though xx
  4. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

slimming world
    well i stopped having em the day b4 weigh in n i lost half lb so was not 2 bad.
    yeah i counted as hex n laughing cos ex light as my hex 2 i have 1 pack of scan bran left so gonna have em every other day and eat as much free food as i can and just drink normaly what plan do u follow and how do u get a good loss?.
    i did txt my con about it and he werent happy that i weighed in at home but did not really give me ne advice,
    i have also decided to set myself some mini goals like loose 6lb by my christmas party which is the 18th dec! and carry on from there i lost 2st from jan this year to about march but i left my old group in sept had a 6wk break and decided i couldnt do it on my own
  5. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

slimming world
    i started last sunday with having 5 scan bran hex and laughing cow 6 hex.

ithen had it in cake form the first time i 4got the eggs as did not read the recipe prop BUT i read somewhere that u had to drink more when having scan bran so i did a litre and half of no added sugar juice weak everyday.

then i did the cake again this time with the eggs an i didnt like it.

then wednesday i had 2 of em for breakie but cut out the juice and just had the scan bran.

struggling a little thats all just cant get my head round eating loads if u know what i mean!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.