SCAN BRAN CHALLENGE!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by shorty1981, 16 November 2010 Social URL.

1. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    morning every1 i started the scan bran challenge on sunday 5 scan bran a day n lots of water well about litre n half i have gained 3lb :( i thought u sposed to have a loss our C told us its a good weight loss booster so have been good with food made a cake out of the scan bran

has i done something wrong for me to have a gain? i know its prob water so when will or will i know a difference on the scales!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leeanne910

Leeanne910 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ohh gosh a gain :( u must be magerly p*****!!! I have no idea I normaly have a great loss but only have
    It every other day as the thought of everyday is unbearable! U been
    Counting them as healthy extras haven't u ( stupid q to ask but u never kno! )

Hope it does pay off for you though xx

4. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    well i stopped having em the day b4 weigh in n i lost half lb so was not 2 bad.
    yeah i counted as hex n laughing cos ex light as my hex 2 i have 1 pack of scan bran left so gonna have em every other day and eat as much free food as i can and just drink normaly what plan do u follow and how do u get a good loss?.
    i did txt my con about it and he werent happy that i weighed in at home but did not really give me ne advice,
    i have also decided to set myself some mini goals like loose 6lb by my christmas party which is the 18th dec! and carry on from there i lost 2st from jan this year to about march but i left my old group in sept had a 6wk break and decided i couldnt do it on my own

5. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i started last sunday with having 5 scan bran hex and laughing cow 6 hex.

ithen had it in cake form the first time i 4got the eggs as did not read the recipe prop BUT i read somewhere that u had to drink more when having scan bran so i did a litre and half of no added sugar juice weak everyday.

then i did the cake again this time with the eggs an i didnt like it.

then wednesday i had 2 of em for breakie but cut out the juice and just had the scan bran.

struggling a little thats all just cant get my head round eating loads if u know what i mean!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.