1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Scan bran. How do you eat yours?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by beslim2014, 11 May 2014 Social URL.

1. beslim2014

beslim2014 Full Member

Hiya guys, I have some scan bran in the cupboard and was wondering how you all eat yours!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

I make scan bran cake! Had it for breakfast this morning infact....mmmm cake for breakfast!

4. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

I generally have it as is, with some laughing cow and sliced juicy tomato :)

5. flossyxo

flossyxo Full Member

I've had it with cadburys philli before :) I am going to make a scan bran toffee cake this week.xx

6. jogirl

jogirl Silver Member

I really like it with Marmite, dipped into home made tomato soup (though that might be an acquired taste!).

7. beslim2014

beslim2014 Full Member

Thanks for the ideas, definately not a marmite girl but chocolate Philly now that's a different story lol!

8. gracie_ww

gracie_ww New Member

Any chance of getting the toffee cake recipe?? Made a carrot and ginger one this morn not sure if I'm sold on it though!!!

9. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

How about the scan bran "ferrero rochers"? If you do a search on here I'm sure you'll find the recipe :)