Scan Bran... Think iv cracked it

fairy3853

Been strugalling today to eat my Hex's as iv just not been hungry.

So earlier I had 1 scan bran with chocolate spread on it, waw, this was devine and more of a chocolate hit than a curly wurly and less syns. I was going to count the scan bran as a syn, but decided to blend the other 4, and put them in a bowl with some sweetner and my hexa milk allowance. It felt abit strange at first, but tasted just like weetabix.

Never thought id ever be able to get a full hexb of scan bran down in one day. Will defianatly be doing this again.

If scan brans supposed to help/boost your loss, I figured that as this morning was weigh day, start the week with the scan bran. Will do exactly the same on Saturday ready for Monday morning;)

Another trick is to stick a scan bran in a muller yogurt overnight in the fridge,wastes like weetabix too x I dip mine in my free tomato soup for lunch.
I made scan bran chocolate cake last week,it was lovely with raspberries and squirty anchor cream,cut into twelve pieces ,one syn a piece

I thought about making a cake with it, but to be honest, i dont realy want to go down that road. Im thinking way way in the future when im at target, im hoping that by then ill have controled my sweety cravings with fat free yogurts and the odd toffee. I know now that theres no way I will eat scan bran when I dont have to and its just a slippery slope for me. Like the idea about yogurt though, think ill give that a whirl on Saturday, got some frozen berrys in the freezer as wellm will scatter afew of those on top.

I understand, it doesn't make a big fat cake lol, like a small tray bake, which wasn't lovely alone ( well to me it wasn't) but a tiny 2 inch square of it with raspberries and squirty cream was like eating black Forrest gateux. I actual threw half away because I had run out of raspberries. It's good idea for a special occasion pudding x

Now the squirty cream sounds nice, but lethal in my house and i dont normaly like cream, suppose im like an addict comming down, ill take anything I can get my hands on lol

I'm diabetic and cannot have sugar,so I'm pretty controlled now, my downfall is walkers crisps! I could eat a 24 pack if left alone,so I don't buy them now,I buy the boys cheaper crisps that don't interest me,I've not had a pack for 7 weeks now. I a
I slap love wine gums, I so miss them,apart from them I can control myself lol

Been strugalling today to eat my Hex's as iv just not been hungry.
So earlier I had 1 scan bran with chocolate spread on it, waw, this was devine and more of a chocolate hit than a curly wurly and less syns. I was going to count the scan bran as a syn, but decided to blend the other 4, and put them in a bowl with some sweetner and my hexa milk allowance. It felt abit strange at first, but tasted just like weetabix.

Never thought id ever be able to get a full hexb of scan bran down in one day. Will defianatly be doing this again.

If scan brans supposed to help/boost your loss, I figured that as this morning was weigh day, start the week with the scan bran. Will do exactly the same on Saturday ready for Monday morning;)

I might give this a try as well, as I feel I may well need a boost every now & again..... just need to buy some from H&B online.

I cant say for definate if they work, the first week i tried them, i managed 2 for the week. last week when i tried them I had 2 one day and the afew days later and I had a good loss this week with 3 and I wasnt 100% either at the weekend, so im thinking maybee they do work, either way, iv stocked up now so have no choice but to eat them.

Back