scan bran ????

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by R.G, 15 September 2010 Social URL.

1. R.G

R.G Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Please could someone explain what scan bran is :confused:
    thanks guys
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's like slices of scandanavian bran crispbread that you can pick up in holland and barratts or at your group, if you pour hot water over it, it crumbles into mush... you can have it with/as an alternative to weetabix, it's just pretty much pure bran and five slices count as a hexb choice. it's very cardboardy but can be used in lots of things like making cakes for example, and then you can't really tell the taste...

can i ask, out of curiosity, what group do you go to in manchester? x

4. R.G

R.G Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :)Thanks for that i will have 2 try n find some recipes cause CAKES sounds good 2 me haha

I go to one in middleton on a tuesday i only started there this week so still trying to get to grips with the plan ... Its a little confussing as im so used to weight watchers .. must admit it also seems to good to b true that i can eat so much ... just hoping i have got it right lol .... im doing EE

x:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.