scared for wi later

katty

Silver Member
hi peeps, i've got wi later at group. i had last week off as a holiday due to hubby being away but i have been on plan 100% for 2 weeks.....well not a problem you might be thinking, a loss should be in the bag.............however, for the past few weeks beforehand i have struggled to lose despite being 100% on plan.
so far i've managed not to be disheartened about it, and i've used it as a motivational tool to make me work even harder for a loss. i'm now scared that if the scales are still the same tonight that i will have a mini breakdown :cry:.
please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me, even 1 lb will make me so happy to get to 12 stone dead on, or even better into the 11's.
anyways, off to make some lunch, i hope you are all having a great start to the week :)

Ditto.

And don't worry so much!! Let us know how you get on.

Lx

The very best of luck to you. Am keeping everything crossed! Make sure you pop by later and let us know how you've done. x

Good luck!

Good luck sending skinny thoughts ur way! U r roughly same weight as me then! :) what's ur target?

Good luck! Let us know how you get on! :)

Good luck! Got my fingers and toes crossed! Hope the weigh in goes well!

good luck hun, fingers crossed:D

Good luck sending skinny thoughts ur way! U r roughly same weight as me then! :) what's ur target?

thanks everyone, well i lost 2lb which is good:) i've got sas logs this week though to see if i'm doing anything that i shouldn't be.
hi shell, my target for the moment is 10st, i'll see how i feel when i get there.

thanks everyone, well i lost 2lb which is good:) i've got sas logs this week though to see if i'm doing anything that i shouldn't be.
hi shell, my target for the moment is 10st, i'll see how i feel when i get there.

Well done! Looking at your original post that must mean you are now officially in the 11's - you must be so chuffed.

:woohoo:

Well done Katty!

You're into the 11's!!! Woo Hoo!!! Well done!

Back