Scared ill gain! Advice please

blonde8

For the last 5 weeks I've seemed to of lost my appetite and have lost quite alot of weight but only been eating lunch and a tea, no snacks etc and now I am feeling like I want to eat more... Sw food of course but I'm now frightened I'll gain weight doing this and don't want to gain! Do u think with following plan 100 % I will still gain x. Please help x

blonde8 said:
For the last 5 weeks I've seemed to of lost my appetite and have lost quite alot of weight but only been eating lunch and a tea, no snacks etc and now I am feeling like I want to eat more... Sw food of course but I'm now frightened I'll gain weight doing this and don't want to gain! Do u think with following plan 100 % I will still gain x. Please help x

This happened to me a few weeks back-I was ill and didn't eat properly for nearly 11 days. I lost 8lb in 1 week. Then I panicked too about gaining that back, but I realised it was more important to get better and start eating properly. Yes I did gain the next week, but only because it wasn't a true loss the week before. I only gained 6 of the 8lbs anyway so had still lost 2 over all :)
Hope you're ok soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back