Scared to take my first orlisat !

vicky_notts

Well after talks with my doctor about being referred for a band I've been given orlistat. So today is day 1 of start of my journey. But I'm so scared to take the first pill lol. Did anyone else feel like this?

X

Well after talks with my doctor about being referred for a band I've been given orlistat. So today is day 1 of start of my journey. But I'm so scared to take the first pill lol. Did anyone else feel like this?

X

Hi

I felt a little worried but as long as you stick to the rules you will be fine

Good Luck

I start mine on Monday so iv had my last take away for a while, I'm off out tonite because I'm quiting the party juice for a bit. I'm petrified of taking these tablets, mostly of what can happen if I eat too much fat, that's why iv joined this forum for a bit support!

You have nothing to be scared of. ;-) Come on in, the waters lovely!
Fear is good.... it'll stop you from breaking the rules.... that's what has got me this far so far...... I'd never got past 3 weeks on any kind of diet before... the fear stops me from slipping up and I'm now 11 weeks in!
Enjoy your take outs and your drink etc.... and see you on the lighter side! ;-)

Thanks guys. Well I've been doing great :0) not had any side effects as I've been very careful.
I'm struggling for menu ideas though so please add me in my fitness pal if you have it?
Vicky_notts on there or my email is [email protected]

:0)

Well first day done, even managed to tackle the gym for the first time in months! Luckily no side effects that I worried about only thing is bloody hell, I'm full of wind!!! My fitness pal is an amazing tool to use!

Well first day done, even managed to tackle the gym for the first time in months! Luckily no side effects that I worried about only thing is bloody hell, I'm full of wind!!! My fitness pal is an amazing tool to use!

Well done also remember to drink loads of water it helps with the bloating/wind

:)

I do normally anyway so I'm not bothered about that, I normally drink about 3/4litres a day but today iv only drank 1 so maybe that's where it's all coming from. If I can continue this way I will hopefully drop all my weight ASAP! I feel positive about losing my weight this time :)

And remember..... No "side effects" just "consequences" so as long as you stick by the rules...you can relax and enjoy the ride whilst watching the lbs drop off ! :)

I was also worried about taking my first tablet - in fact it's taken me 2 weeks to do it! Now I've had two and I feel ok so far. It's a bit windy but I did a massive pile of ironing this morning so probably didn't concentrate on drinking enough although I did think about it! I'm planning on finding a caffeine free fruit tea that I can make iced tea with, to give me something else to drink as I work at a soft drinks factory bottling water at the moment so water can get very boring!

Good luck all, Liz

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Liz, I really suffered with wind for the first 5 days but after that iv been fine! These tablets are brilliant, I never thought I would lose weight this fast ever!! Keep at them and remember to drink lots of water! Enjoy!!

Well it's 4 weeks on Tuesday I've been on them. Visit the nurse then. I took a sneaky look on the scales and I've lost around 1 stone :) I'm only going by the nurses scales though so ill let you know the proper loss Tuesday. X

Back