scared to weigh myself

SBR08

well im in my last week in portugal so i thought id have some treats and treat it like a holiday, i have eaten lots bad food, especially lots of choc- i know its not good and im not proud!

i was wondering if anyone has taken a week break too and whats the most weight u could put back on in 1 week?

Were you on LT or Maintenance, if you were on LT you could have gained 14lbs!!! But that'd come off immediately as it was all fluid. Otherwise, I'd say MAX you gained is 6lbs. Probably less.

My advice is weigh yourself and get back on the band wagon!

Good luck!

Guen

Hi - I did LT earlier in ther year for 3 weeks to loose weight bofore I went on holiday. I lost a stone and a half finished LT 2 days before going on holiday no refeed. I put 15lbs on in 9 days. I was on a all inclusive hol and ate and drank alot.
However there is a happy ending cause 3 days after getting back and not sticking to any diet I had already lost 9lbs so alot of it is usually water. Don't worry about it enjoy your holiday and get back on to LT as soon as your ready and the weight will fall off again!
Have a fab hol!!!
Meg x

Should'nt let it worry you too much. Ok its done but you need to focus back onto LT. If you look at other people who have had breaks they come flying back, you will too. Be that commited person!!!

my friend took a break for a week and put on 7lbs, she have steaks and alot of crap to eat....but....following week had healthy food and losted 5lbs...so don't worry...your a long time dead..and its your hoildays....all the best!!!

Back