Scared Work Out

slim431

Hey everyone.

Last year I joined WW and while sticking to the points system I began to eat cleanly and exercise daily. I began with 15 minutes daily and gradually worked up to an hour. I loved it! I felt great and I lost weight like there was no tomorrow- 3LBS, 5LBS, 6LBS weekly.

Each week I would go to group my leader would tell me I was doing something wrong and that I couldn't be following the plan properly (infront of everyone but that is another story for another day).

I did notice that the skin on my boobs became a little wrinkly and that worried me a little but as long as I was sticking to plan 100%, eating well and felt great I thought I would be OK.

I lost 3 stone in 12 weeks but as soon as I lost the plot I gained a truck load of weight in a very short space of time and am now even bigger than when I began with WW.

So, am back at SW and loving it and would love to start working out again but I am scared of loosing too fast (I have 8 stone to loose) and then gaining it all back.

I think some of it is your body needs time to retrain to your new regime and way of eating.

And when people put weight back on when they go off track is because its what your body is used to and so gains its energy from that as quickly as possible as it doesn't know when the junk food will go again.

You could make sure that your calorie intake is enough to stop your body going into starvation mode as this is another way your body will put on weight quickly also especially when working out too.

Of course junk food is going to make you put on weight a lot more quickly than healthy food that's why this time I'm trying to change my food habits for good rather than treating it as a diet. I don't really want to go back to eating junk stuff again as I did before. A little bit is fine as a treat but I want to keep it under control.

Definitely start working out again as it makes you feel good too and good luck for the future x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back