SCD Da da daaaaaaaa

Happy Holidays

Gold Member
I know there are a few Strictly Come Dancing fans around, don't forget The One Show tonight for details of the contestants.

So far I've not won any free tickets to any shows, but I'll let you know if I get any:D

I think the line up is looking really good - a great mix of people. I like Lulu and have loved Anita Dobson since she was Angie in EE, so will be backing them I think!

I can't wait!!

I'm a big fan of Alex Jones, she's lovely :) and Jason Donovan too (blast from my 80's past!!)

Love Strictly!!

I'll be travelling back from Bristol on Saturday so won't catch the show:eek:

I'm setting it to record & will watch it when I get in.

My blast from the past is Russell Grant, he's so lovely, I'd like him to do well but I think it's unlikely he will go far.

I don't have any reason why, but I just don't like LuLu so I'd really like her to go in the first week:cool:

Happy Holidays said:
I'll be travelling back from Bristol on Saturday so won't catch the show:eek:

I'm setting it to record & will watch it when I get in.

My blast from the past is Russell Grant, he's so lovely, I'd like him to do well but I think it's unlikely he will go far.

I don't have any reason why, but I just don't like LuLu so I'd really like her to go in the first week:cool:

Why do think its unlikely Russell will go far? He's dance trained tho!!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Why do think its unlikely Russell will go far? He's dance trained tho!!!

Ok crikey, I'm going to get myself in trouble now:rolleyes: Because he is still overweight & I wonder if he will be able to move around with as much ease as the others; phew I know that's comes across wrong but I sometimes (like now) have difficulty explaining myself.

Not sure he'd do a good samba or char char chaaaaar daaaarling!!

Bless him, he's a bundle of fun but not a winner.

Alex Jones to win for me but I guess I'll change my mind, fickle as I am!!

Happy Holidays said:
Ok crikey, I'm going to get myself in trouble now:rolleyes: Because he is still overweight & I wonder if he will be able to move around with as much ease as the others; phew I know that's comes across wrong but I sometimes (like now) have difficulty explaining myself.

He's actually already lost 10stone tho, but yeah I know what you mean! It's the same reason I wouldn't go on x-factor!
But we're actually starting a web campaign to 'Keep Russell til Wembley' as that's where all his family live :) lol x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I can't stand Russell grant. I thought I was in the majority but clearly not!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Well what did you think of the show on Saturday?

I recorded it & had to fastforward Dolly, she was so scary:eek:

I thought Russell Grant was brill, IMO he's got musicallity & could do well. I was surprised how square Edwina Curry was and how nice she was as well. What about Lulu :rolleyes: stupid person, Brendon won't have any of her messing around & will soon kick her into touch.

Looking forward to the start of the series, it's such a different bunch of celebs than ususal so should be fun & exciting. Still no free tickets yet:(

Back