Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Schwartz Perfect Shake Fish

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by kettlechip, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. kettlechip

kettlechip Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(23.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've used this over fish, very yummy, shouldn't break the syn bank tooo much (I hope) but does anyone know how many? I put a teaspoon over the fish for a lovely flavour :) I have the sprinkler jar 55g

Ingredients: Sea Salt, Dried Onion, Sugar, Concentrated Lemon Juice Powder, Flavouring (contains Barley, Wheat), Dried Lemon Peel (6%), Parsley, Dill Weed (5%), Dried Orange Peel, Black Pepper, Dill Seed, Citric Acid, Vegetable Oil, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide).

Thank you :) x

Last edited: 28 June 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ruthiebusybee

ruthiebusybee Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    114st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    -100st0lb(-691.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    According to syns online, it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

As are all the flavours.

4. kettlechip

kettlechip Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(23.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you so much, I'm so happy! Although I don't use a lot of it! I've just gone out and got the classic bbq seasoning too which I looked up and is also free, had it with SW chips (although i think the seasonings more for meat) was delish! :) xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.