Schwartz Slow Cooker Sauce

Gem99

Does anyone know how many syns are in the new slow cooker suaces from schwartz they have Beef and Tomato cassrole, Chicken Curry, Chicken in red wine, sausage and bean casserole.

Thanks

will have to look out for these when I go shopping :)

I'm using the chicken curry one for a girly night tonight - have added a little extra hot pepper sauce, as I like some oomph in my curries, but will report back on what it tasted like! If it's any good, then it seems a fab find for 4,5 syns, as it's already given the curry a more authentic look than the one I make myself!!!

They're on offer in Morrisons too, 3 for £2, so I bought the chicken in red wine and the sausage and bean casserole too!

Tried the curry one last week.....so nice for a packet mix and ideal for a cold night when you come in from work :)

Im currently cooking the chicken in red wine sauce one. Looking forward to trying the chicken curry one at the weekend.

what a fab idea!!! I love my slow cooker. Great syn values too, will have to get some of these!! Thanks:D

Picked up the sausage and bean one as it was the only one my crappy small supermarket had (hehe), so will let you know what it's like when we have it. Won't be tonight though as I forgot to pick up the cannelini beans :sign0007: - am wondering it i could replace with a normal can of baked beans and not put quite as much canned tomato in so it's not to runny?

Picked up the sausage and bean one as it was the only one my crappy small supermarket had (hehe), so will let you know what it's like when we have it. Won't be tonight though as I forgot to pick up the cannelini beans :sign0007: - am wondering it i could replace with a normal can of baked beans and not put quite as much canned tomato in so it's not to runny?

That's exactly what I do and it looks and tastes gorgeous :D

Just to add that these sachets are half price in Tesco at the moment, 49p each. Didn't look when the offer ends though.

Thanks for the heads up on the chicken curry... My homemade curries never seem to taste like other peoples even though I follow the recipes!

Think I'll be giving this a whirl at the weekend

Hi. I'm new to this site. I'm sorry I realise this conversation is years old. I found it on Google trying to find syn value for the packet mixes. Can u confirm if the total syn value for the packet is divided between portions? So the curry serves 4 is that literally 1syn per meal?

Thankyou. X

Back