Scotland Here - Looking for a Buddy!

cmcewn

Silver Member
Hi I am Carole from West Lothian in Scotland I am doing Slimming World but I thought I would drop in and see how many ladies there are here from my neck of the woods. I am 50, married with no kids and have lots of weight to lose so I guess I am looking for somebody local or even further afield to share the journey and help each other whether that means by phone, email or in person for friendship, possible occasional outings and support. Would be great to hear from you, please feel free to message me. :D Thanks for your time xx Carole

Wow you are doing fab hun and altho Im not near you , feel free to chat on here any time and inspire us .Maria x

Aww thanks Maria, not sure about inspiration, just starting out and mean business this time. :D Thanks for your kindness. I used to live in Yorkshire which isnt far from you I guess. Are you originally from Ireland then?

What a cute wee dog, we have three boxers ourselves -- love dogs. xx

Hi Carole and yes was in Ireland til 94 and now cheshire,(do miss it at times and just realised I was NEVER overweight there!!You may have helped me put some jigsaw pieces together. mmm food for thought Oooops I mean air for thought. Are you originally scottish? feel free to add me as friend and we can chat more easily if you fancy it? Maria x

Hi Maria

Ive been in Scotland for about 15 years but I orginally from Yorkshire. Funny you should say that when I was there I wasnt this fat. Difference being that there I didnt have a car and walked everywhere and played a lot of sport. Oh well ....... great to meet you. :D

hello and welcome, im sure everyone on here will help you along the way :) well done so far

Thanks for the lovely welcome ...

Hi - thanks everybody for the welcome,

I've actually been a member of this forum since 2006 so Im well used to it just and I was really active and mean to be again. I wasn't around much until July this year as I had gone off my diet for a couple of years (doh idiot). I lost 10 stones on Cambridge but unfortunately I had an accident and had to come off it. So here I am again this time in SW which I love. :D

Back