Scotsmist!!! Holiday wishes ...

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Have a FAB time in Turkey.

We'll miss you, your kind and supportive words and your humour so make sure you're straight back on here when you come back!!!

Enjoy yourself - you soooooo deserve it.

Lots of Love xxxx

awwwww Jan!! As soon as I logged on I saw this and it made me so happy!! That is lovely :)

Dont you worry I will be back :)

Just got online now! Packed and repacked!! I tell you, it has been stressful tonight :) Because we have internal flights too, we realised we didnt have enough smaller bags to go to Dalyan and Kusadasi, so ahunting we will go!! We had to find more bags and split.....wait for it, we now have :-

1 x large bag with wheels
1 x smaller bag with wheels
1 x largish sports bag
1 x rucksack
1 x laptop/camera bag
Oh and my handbag!!!!!!!

mmmmmm...........my DH has assured me we will be ok! We are ok on weight but gosh how on earth are we going to move all this stuff..hahaha...worst ever I tell you.

Will miss you guys I really will..you have kept me going and it will be very strange not to come on each night before I go to bed! But, I will so look forward to finding out how everyone is doing when I get back.

My plan is to start again on 14 September for 1 month and hope to get to my 10 stone goal, if not less, then to do healthy eating....It could change if I lose loads on holiday :)!!! hahaa...

Take care and I hope you have a great few weeks....and keep being strong and eating what you are!

Aww must have missed you Iris, I hope you and your hubby have a lovely time and with all that Turkish hospitality, I am sure you will.

Say hello to my beloved Turkey for me.

Kendine iyi bak - xxx

Hope you you have a great time Iris, you deserve it after all your hard work!

Ah enjoy yourself Iris :)

Think of me Monday 1:15am landing in the same country as you :giggle: xx

Back