Scottish MiniMins

Is 100% Scottish, woohoo :D

My inlaws live in Scotland - but they're not Scottish, and technically seeing as me and my bloke aren't married they're not my inlaws! x

Hehe, good input anyway Rainbow.

I'm WELSH and proud xxx

Thanks Lou - you know me, dont like to be left out and do like to make people chuckle! xxx

100% welsh like Lou, but Starlight our moderator is Scottish she is in Glasgow.

Im a wee irish rose :p but my dad is scottish and some of his family live in easter house in glasgow, dont ask me where it is, all I know is its Glasgow

blimey vicky i'm keeping on the right side of you! easterhouse is full-on! it's one of the scariest housing estates in the country.

there was a good documentary on a few months ago about gangs and they showed 9 year boys running around with iron bars waiting to hit someone! ... my dad said that's nothing new - it was like that in the 70's!

Every day when i wake up i thank the lord i W.E.L.S.H!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! THE WELSH ARE NUTS!
MY sons grandparents are scottish they live in Girvan/ayrshire and i love it there! Scotland rocks!

RUTHY

Oh I didnt know there was a Glasgow meet at the end of the month. Will hunt for the details, that sounds like fun and a great excuse to come home. Wheeeeeeee !

blimey vicky i'm keeping on the right side of you! easterhouse is full-on! it's one of the scariest housing estates in the country.

there was a good documentary on a few months ago about gangs and they showed 9 year boys running around with iron bars waiting to hit someone! ... my dad said that's nothing new - it was like that in the 70's!

No way! Ive never been over to visit them, thank god, but I didnt know it was like that. They were over to see us last month and they thought where we lived was amazing, now I can see why lol.

Wow so many of you out there. I was only curious. Glasgow meet sounds like it would be fun I must find out about it.
We stay approx 1/2 hr away from Glasgow although originally from East Lothian.

Back