scottishjewels weight loss diary

though i best start one of these

well i had my 4th WI today and i lost another 3lbs well please that make 12.5lbs in total so my aim for this week is 1.5lbs to get me to the stone gone i am amazed at the diffence i feel with having lost 12.5lbsi feel the bennift of it and cant wait to see the rest disapear too i want to thank u all with my success so far ur support snacks and recipes have got me to where i am today and for that i am sooo grateful thanks to u all xXx

Well done! Hope to see you reach your stone goal next week :)

thanks clareycake me too! x

ok i did it i lost 2lbs this week 27/9/10 and i now past my losing my 1st stone mark!!! so pleased cant wait to say i have lost my 2nd one!

:happy036: :happy036:

Well done!!!

thanks hun still pleased as we were out at weekend and i had sausages and mash was soooooo goood! but i counted it to be 20.5 point ek so was sooo worried! but it didnt effect me much! x

thanks hun xx

Well done on the first stone :) :talk017:

Onwards and downwards from here :p

thanks to u both xx

todays Wi on the 4/10/10 i lost 1.5lbs total of 16lbs so far x

Well done your doing a great job!!! :D

thanks hun

well at my wi today another 2.5 lbs gone! woopwoop x

Thats fantatsic!! well done!! :D

thanks cheryl x

well bad week this week kids been off hubby been off day out here and there so not so good put on 2 lbs but straight back on it today x

ok after being off track for a few week i went back to class last monday and restarted properly and this week i lost 3.5 lbs which i am thrilled about! so in total 20.5 and i have 0.5 togo till the 3rd shiny 7!

Well done honey!!

thanks not sure what happened this week with my weight but her scales read 3lbs on!!!! so the next i did it myself and i was 1lbs down make a loss not a gain so the card reads 13st 6lbs so i am expecting a loss this week! regardless and hoping for a good one since it seams to me was sooo wrong! what do u guys think?

Cherrysummer where did u get your siggie hun x

Back