Scranbran

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlenesbulge, 27 July 2011 Social URL.

1. charlenesbulge

charlenesbulge Member

I bought some of this stuff last night.. Been off the plan since nov and now on a mission I remember this stuff is good for weight loss but what the he'll do I do with it? Thanks in advance x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. solo12

solo12 Guest

I tend to either use them as a cracker with HExA laughing cow or make scan bran cakes. I know other people let it mush down with cereal but personally I can't stomach it that way x
    There is also a number of ideas in recipe thread such as Ferrero rocher treats, onions bhajis, all sorts HTH?

Good luck getting back on track x

4. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I've only used it once (some sort of fudge cake) but I recently found loads of recipes (cake) on the SW site.

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I use it as a ryvita type crackerbread or crush into into my cereal or porridge.
    I don't make cakes with it though, as it'd eat the lot!

6. Stoffie

Stoffie A curious kitten!

Start Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    7st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've made a kind of bread pudding with it, however I usually have it neat with philly light. I've also tried it with lemon curd which was surprising nice (if you have a sweet tooth). I think you can have 5 slices a day as a HEXB but I cannot eat that much of it anymore!

7. lsf666

lsf666 Watch this space...

Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Scan bran cakes - tons of threads on here. The ginger one is nice.

I have also had it in hot Weetabix and chocolate Weetabix and don't notice it but notice it's effects!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.