• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Scraped by but need to stop messing about!!

Nat

:girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower:

hey everyone, hope you are all doing ok, managed to lose another 2lbs this week which am really pleased with as ate out twice and have had silly little pickings this week, getting bit fed up of myself and have bought different flavour shakes this week and am determined not to let anything but shakes, bars and water pass my lips!! Still have just under halfway to go and a wedding in 3 weeks so plenty of reason to get that determiniation back big time, wish me luck!!​

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Oooooooo I love weddings ... right you've got your mini goal and reason - now you can get on with it and wow them in 3weeks time ... probably at least 9lb if not more less of you!

Dragonfly

Silver Member
S: 16st8lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 4st0lb(24.14%)
Hi Nat, I know how you feel. I've been messing around since Easter when I went to a wedding and had planned time off, but I've found it difficult to stick to SS since and keep nibbling over the weekend mainly. I'm fine at work but when I'm at home it has become harder. Good luck to you

Nat

thanks girls, and bev am gonna set that 9lb goal so i will keep you informed, thanks for your support, this site is great x

trinakmh

Silver Member
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Nat.......Ive been like you this past couple of weeks but am now determined to go for it!
Good luck this week, im sure together we can be sensible and NOT cheat! ;-) x

Nat

of course we can do it, when is your weigh in day trina??

trinakmh

Silver Member
Im a Monday night.....When are you?
Shall we pledge???

Nat

today, weighed this morning, so we both have a good 5/7 days to sort ourselves out and be strong!!

good luck!

trinakmh

Silver Member
Good luck back at ya :D
Lets do it!!! :girlpower:x