SCUBA DIVING ??

Thanks for the message. Tried on the dry suit today after reading this. Hmmmmmm, I may have 'overshot' a bit !! Dry suit is now enormous - I could fit a hundred layers underneath (I think). I'm not sure whether I'm pleased or disappointed.......!

How are you and how is the diving going ?

Gail x

i wish i could say the same -- my suit is snug -- and the diving season is not back on yet -- just getting our snorkels in before we dive again :D

i trying to lose weight again - so fingers crossed xx

Fingers crossed for you. I can thoroughly recommend SW though :)

Let me know how you get on.

Gail x

hey there -- just completed two snorkels very comfortable on the 2nd one -- amazing how easier it is with even just 12 lbs gone -- imagine how ill feel after 4 stone !!

heading to killybegs in donegal for easter == cant wait -- first weekend away with the diving club

I love my SCUBA Diving .... !!

One of the reasons I need to loose weight is my Drysuit has shrunk ;)

I went to Marsa Alam in March and had a great time in Brayka Bay !!!

Hi Chr15,

Well done on your losses so far. I know the feeling about the dry suit but if you stick with it, it won't be long before you'll be snug as a bug :)

Good luck.

Gail x

Hi Chr15,

Well done on your losses so far. I know the feeling about the dry suit but if you stick with it, it won't be long before you'll be snug as a bug :)

Good luck.

Gail x

Thanks Gail I hope so I look like a frog held up by it's arms in it at the moment lol

Weigh in tomorrow evening so fingers crossed !!!!

WOW I'm very impressed with your losses !!!!!!

hi guys

i know its been a very long time but im back and ive lost 56lbs so far and also passed my trainee diving
also gone back to the order of malta and driving ambulance now
went and got my bus licence and all in all im back

Hi Moon,

What a fabulous year you have had. You must feel fantastic. thanks for updating.

I have maintained most of my losses over the last few months so dry suit is still way too big (?? Maybe with a thick undersuit ???) however I have booked my first dive trip in 3 years. Eeeek. Can't wait but also a bit scared. Fingers crossed.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hi guys, I love diving too! Leanred a few years back in Thailand when I was travelling. I was terrified of deep water and wanted to face my fear so signed up for a PADI open water and loved it so much I went on to do the advanced about two weeks later! Never got into it in the UK and got pregnant fairly soon after I got back. And then obviously became a whale rather than swimming with them,s o haven't done it in years now. One of my major rewards when I get down to my target weight is to treat myself to a dry suit and sign up with the local dive club in Newcastle and get serious again!

Hi Moon,

What a fabulous year you have had. You must feel fantastic. thanks for updating.

I have maintained most of my losses over the last few months so dry suit is still way too big (?? Maybe with a thick undersuit ???) however I have booked my first dive trip in 3 years. Eeeek. Can't wait but also a bit scared. Fingers crossed.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

hiya

yeah im feeling good now -- still a long way to go -- work on losing another 10-20 lbs before the dive season starts back up and we have our weekend away in killybegs in donegal at easter
im back on my celebrity slim for 40 days for lent

Hello, i'd love to learn to scuba dive, i've signed up for a PADI course but having some issues getting the medical passed but hopefully it wont take much longer and i'll get started! I had a trial dive in Mexico and loved it so hopefully this will be the start of a great new hobby

Just come back from holiday. OMG, it was amazing. It was so lovely to be back in the water after 3 years and it came back really quickly. I am desperate to get back into diving in the UK again but need to have a serious think. Will need a new dry suit which is a scary prospect because although I've pretty much kept the weight off over the last year, it is still hard work and I'm scared that I'll put weight back on and the new suit won't fit (how negative is that ?!).

Moon1976 - how did you get on in Donegal ?

Gail x

Back