Sean? how ya gettin on bud?

radical1

Hows the refeed going???

hey well done! thats a week now aint it on refeed? so are you completely off the shakes? what you been eating? cravings etc? sounds like your doing a much better job at it than i di...

Me - see the board, Im back on Day1 today of TFR with a solid determination!

Alright Nick, lost 4lbs. Just 2lb off 4st now. This is where the real hard work will now kick in. How you getting on ?

hey well done! thats a week now aint it on refeed? so are you completely off the shakes? what you been eating? cravings etc? sounds like your doing a much better job at it than i di...

Me - see the board, Im back on Day1 today of TFR with a solid determination!

Just been eating tuna, chicken, salad. veg and fruit mixed with odd bit of pasta or veg.

Keep at it, I've been keeping an eye out for your posts. Good to see you're trying to get your head straight, some would have just caved after the 2nd attempt.

I think its great you still lost 4lb on refeed week mate - well done...

Keep us posted on how you go, Im gonna use you as inspiration and follow you when it comes to refeed next time.... :)

Just been eating tuna, chicken, salad. veg and fruit mixed with odd bit of pasta or veg.

Keep at it, I've been keeping an eye out for your posts. Good to see you're trying to get your head straight, some would have just caved after the 2nd attempt.

Glad to hear refeed/maintenance is going so well for you Sean. :)

Well done Sean...

I can't wait to be on refeed, as you can tell off my stats, I'm only planning on going from 18st to 14st then refeed, and hopefully continue to lose weight slower or just maintain till thd new year...

It is a worry, but seeing people doing well on refeed keeps everyone positive...

You are now the yoda of refeed pmsl
keep it up bud

Well done Sean, youre doing great! Must feel good to chew again!
Emma x

Well done Sean...

I can't wait to be on refeed, as you can tell off my stats, I'm only planning on going from 18st to 14st then refeed, and hopefully continue to lose weight slower or just maintain till thd new year...

It is a worry, but seeing people doing well on refeed keeps everyone positive...

You are now the yoda of refeed pmsl
keep it up bud

Keep weight off you will.

I've a loooong road to get down yet.

"Refeed Yoda" PMSL.... Mmmmm I make you Slim Jedi Knight I will....
yeah when i next come to refeed Im gettin Sean to plan my daily meals.

It's like I've never been away. I'm still ace at the old eating business, I just have to remember when to stop !

I'm personally looking forward to a little drink or two! Off on a girls night out sat on the tasty sparkling water! :rolleyes: Still at least i'll behave myself!
Emma x

Back