Search for Lifeliner's x

mariacarr1992

Hey,
I read in my slimming world book that that as well as your consultant you can have lifeliners who are people who give advice, talk to etc and share the journey.
I joined slimming world this time last year and lost just over a stone for my wedding. I wanted to lose 5 stone but only had 4 months. This time round I have no specific event to lose weight for and can concentrate properly without having the stresses of organizing a wedding.
I am feeling very optimistic about it.
My starting weight on the 8th was 16 stone 13 but target is 10 stone or a size 12.
My name is Maria, I live in derbyshire and I am 22.
I know I will meet people in my groups but I am on internet quite a lot and would love to make some online sliimming world buddies as well

Maria xx

Hi Maria, your challenges are very similar to mine. I'm on week 5 now and my initial aim was just to get past week two without giving up!! Have joined we and sw numerous times with the best of intentions only to never get past week 2!!
We have similar amounts to lose I think - I'm nearly at my first stone and like you want to get into the 10 ' s /comfortable size 12
How are you getting on?
J x

Hey j
I'm okay thanks. For me the challenge this week was not to drink and not eat a takeaway. As embarrassing as this I used to have about 4 takeaways a week and drink about 3 bottles of wine. I've gone this week without having a takeaway or a drink but it's meant that i've gone over my syns a bit on other stuff. For example yesterday I ended up eating half a tin of pringles. As for that all my meals have been homemade.
Because I'm working this week I can't make my weigh in. Sooo I'm going to try my hardest to keep going to week 2. Where I work is a live in job so as long as I make sure I don't pig out at work I should be fine. My problem is that a lot of the time we have someone who cooks the meals however I can't think the syns will go over too much. I've asked them to buy some fry light for me.
Wow your on week 2 and already nearly lost a stone that's amazing... well done x
What sort of stuff have you been eating x x

Hey, I'm on week 5 - a stone in two weeks would be amazing!! I've got a diary in the general diary section where I try and record what I'm eating. I find this quite helpful to keep me on track - especially when i'm struggling. I only rejoined sw 5 weeks ago but i've been trying to lose weight since the start of the year with very little success. I've not really been in the 'zone' up till now!

I do the shopping and cooking in my house so have some control over what I'm eating. It must be hard when you're working away. What do you work as?

Csn you send me a link to your diary :) aaa that's still really good I thought you said you were on week 2 sorry x x x

First two weeks and I've lost 3 lbs it's not a lot but I had a bad week on my 1st week and was too nervous to go to the slimming world meeting x happy to have lost weight though x

Hey xx Im Wendy 30 from Rotherham so not far at all xx I also have an online diary if you want to check it out xx its called 'Blade4lifes Food diary - good/bad i will report lol' xx good luck with your weight loss journey and well done on your weight loss so far x

Thank you Wendy x I shall have a look ay it now x

Can you send me a link to It x x

That took some figuring out lol xx

Back