• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Search function

mojomcl

Silver Member

mojomcl

Silver Member
lol @ Peachy! I use it a few times a week.
I'm checking the 'minimins.com site search' box, and nothing comes up. It must be over a week since it's generated a result for me. Gggrrr. Same at home, work, and from my phone : ( Maybe it just doesnae like me?!

Try searching using Google - type in your search then leave a space, then type
site:www. minimins.com / slimming-world
So, for instance

"breakfast biscuits" site:www. minimins.com / slimming-world

will bring up all the posts about breakfast biscuits.

If you want recent posts, go to Google advanced search and limit the dates.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
lol @ Peachy! I use it a few times a week.
I'm checking the 'minimins.com site search' box, and nothing comes up. It must be over a week since it's generated a result for me. Gggrrr. Same at home, work, and from my phone : ( Maybe it just doesnae like me?!
I don't use that search function at all. I use the blue button towards the top right that says "search this forum". That way you only search in the SW section rather than the entire site.

mojomcl

Silver Member
Hello, my name's Jo.
I'm overweight...and blind XD lol

I've never noticed that bit in the blue - worked perfectly! Cheers all x

mojomcl

Silver Member
Yes you can - we can be joint chair persons! lol

BeckyT

Always trying!
Thank you for asking this question and thanks for pointing out the search button in blue!! Last week i desperatly wanted some info on Actifry, I kept trying to do a search at the top of the page and it did bring up all the threads however it wouldnt let me click on them!! :wave_cry:

I never noticed the blue search option either! :eek:

mojomcl

Silver Member
WOO HOO! A couple of chairs, a vice chair and the other posts are fast being filled too! I feel so much better about my afflictions now :D

Please may I join your 'committee'. I was using the white box and cursing when I got loads of answers not about SW. Can't even blame my specs as they are only a few months old!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Technical Support 0
Slimming World 12
Introductions 10
Introductions 0
Introductions 0