seasoning

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by sebs, 18 June 2008 Social URL.

1. sebs

sebs Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi guys, wondered if anyone can help.
    i've read on many posts about adding curry powder etc to soup, does anyone know if we can use garlic?
    i know it sounds a bit crazy but i love garlic and it might give the soup a bit more variety.:p
    thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rumbletum

rumbletum Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I didn't realise we could add seasoning, what are we allowed? I love garlic too!

4. sebs

sebs Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well i've read of people putting curry powder or chilli flakes in the chicken soup but not garlic.
    that i think is what i'm missing, i used to have garlic with everthing!! lol
    x

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Whoa - the company line on what we are allowed is simply Black coffee/tea, salt, black pepper and Tabasco. Full stop. That's it! Others might use these things, but LL says it's a no-no.

So be careful..... :)

6. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    I sometimes use the little cloves of garlic that are in a jar of salted water - i chop them up and add to the marigold swiss bouillon with chillis.

They have never taken me out of ketosis yet but are not allowed by LL.

7. rumbletum

rumbletum Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thank you ! I thought it was odd that I hadn't heard anything on the seasoning, its only for a few months, I'm sure I can get by a wee bit longer.

I've added tobasco to my shopping list thought, week 7 and everyweek I forget LOL

8. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Lots of black pepper too! - and that is allowed.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.