Second attempt, so i'm back!

misswannabeslim

Morning girls/guys,

I'm back - I failed my first attempt of Lipotrim, and now I'm back with a vengance!

I'm starting again on Saturday once I've collected my supplies. I've put on 11lbs since my first attempt, which I hope I'll lose in my first two weeks.

I've got something to really aim for now though - My wedding day :D

I'm looking forward to catching up with all the people who were around during my first attempt, and getting to know all those who started after I quit. x

you 'll do great, that 11lb will be gone in no time and you'll be a gorgeous blushing bride

Thanks Becky!

Looks like you're off to a fab start! Well done hun x

Hi Wannabe

I too started LT first time round but never lasted out the full two days :) And when I started, like you with a vengence I had put on a stone and half more!!!!!!! By which point I was determined.

So, you will do it as well! Sometimes, I feel, are not really in the right frame of mind to do LT. I think in some ways you almost need to reach rock bottom and then you know there is no going back!!

You have a start date, etc and I am sure you are just dying to get started. I would have a nice meal beforehand,,,enjoy it and then just resign yourself to the fact that the food wont factor in your life for a while, but it is only for a while. You will eat again, but just having a little holiday!

Keep coming on here and taking part as it makes the journey so much lighter and everyone is great and always around to listen and give out any advice, help, encouragement and even some telling off as well :)

Have a good week!!!!

that's great! welcome back! when is your wedding day? i agree with Scotsmist, it's almost worth failing once to get your determination strengthened.

well done for coming back though, many wouldn't!

xxx

Back