Second time around...not losing any weight :-(

Could really use some help! I did slimming world jan-July last year just to shed a few pounds and I lost over a stone, during which I got fitted for a bridesmaid dress. But when I stopped slimming world I was about 56.7kg...guess what, put it all back on.

So I started slimming world again from home at the beginning of February to try and lose some weight, alongside my mum who is doing it for the first time. She is doing brilliantly and has lost almost a stone. I on the other hand have lost the grand total of one pound. Seriously.

I follow the slimming world instructions, exactly what worked for me last year and the past couple of weeks I've been doing 45 mins of dancing/Pilates/yoga about 3 or 4 times a week. But I'm still barely losing anything. Or if I do, it's a pound on or pound off, but it basically amount to within a pound or two of what I was.

I just don't not know what to do. The wedding I'm bridesmaid at is at the very end of June. If push comes to shove, because the back is corseted I might get away with it if I wear shapewear. But it's more than that, it's just really discouraging.

Hey

Maybe it's worth going to group? Even for a few weeks, I know it'll cost but it sounds like you'll need the support. You have nothing to lose especially as there's a money back guarantee. I lost nothing between January and March from home, joined group and I'm losing again, may be worth considering.

Back