Second time at Lipotrim!!! Lets get started :-)

Well done on your loss Amoswylie!! Keep going :) x x x

Karinau - I have the same problem. I haven't told many people that I am doing this diet because a majority of them turn their noses up and all I get is you will put the weight straight back on! If I do then that's my problem and not theirs. This diet works for me so I am doing it for myself and not anyone else - keep that in mind. The first week is the hardest but if you can get through it then after your first weigh in you will feel completely different. I woke up this morning and I feel I have loads of energy and I am ready to start a new week. Keep going you can do it :) xx

Destination 119 - thank you for the support. I am really pleased and I do feel alot more motivated. I can't wait until nexts week weigh in :) Good luck for Saturday, you will do great. Keep us posted as how you get on. Not long now. I hope your move goes ok. Saturday will be here in no time. :) xxx

Teapot - thank you for the support. Looking at your stats you have done amazingly well. You must be so proud. Well done. You are an inspiration to everyone on here. :) xxx

Thanks sooo much ladies. I will be on a lot to keep me occupied. Had my first shake and refused a cupcake !! Progress. First goal get through day one !! Thanks so much for the support its making all the difference feel positive now xxxx

I know everyone is so negative about this diet it makes you negative. Finally people who understand me xxxxx

Yes defo. I'll be on here all the time. So happy I found this site. It's keeping me occupied already and glad for support instead of negativity xxxxx

Sorry I haven't replied in a few days. How is everyone getting on? Had my weigh in tonight and I lost another 2kgs. I'm so pleased I just hope I can keep that up for the next 5-6 weeks before I refeed for the hen weekend. :) xx

My second time round two days in. In ketosis already. Horrid mouth, achey,cold,drained!!! :( how long will this ladt...:( Xc

Hey ghemz2001, i've just had a peek at your stats and 13.5lbs is amazing. Well done. When did you start? I think once you get past the first 2 weeks you have cracked it. You still get the dry mouth etc but for me I just keep drinking water and when I feel cold I warm myself up with a black coffee. When I did the diet last year I used the mint mouth strips to freshen my breath and they really helped, but because I have stopped smoking I don't feel I need them anymore.

I come on this website most evenings and whenever I can, especially when my other half is eating his tea, and I've got to say it has kept me going because you can see that you are not the only one on this crazy diet. :)

Keep going you can do it. I am here if you ever need to talk.

Take care,

Amy xxx

My third weigh in this morning and I have lost another 2kg which is about 4.5lbs. Just over a stone gone so 2 more to go. :) xx

Back