Second time lucky?!!

cazmilligan

Happiness in a shake!
Hi I am Carol,
I started (and failed :cry:) with the Cambridge diet last year, I went on to loose two stone by myself, but have a fertility appointment on the 15th September and the weigh loss really slowed down, so I back to Cambridge! Day 3 today and not feeling very possitive about it at all, all I can think about is food!!!!

good to see you on here hun! Huge hugs for coming back to CD!
You've seen what CAN be achieved, and what you WILL achieve with that determination....so stick with it! You know how hard it is and that does stand you in a better position as this isnt a culture shock!
The benefits to doing this diet, esp for you hun, are huge....and you know that the fertility issue is far more of a motivator than anything!

You have my number sweetie!!! USE IT!!!!!!!!!!! :D

xxxx

Oh Carol
It really can be tough at the beginning but so worth it to get through the hunger and thinking about food.
You really do have a great motivating reason and this is a great diet. It wasn't so long ago that I started again (had a few Lighterlife experiences behind me) but within 3 weeks I have lost over a stone.
Wishing you much good luck - have a look at the inspiration slide whenever you can, that really helped me, along with plenty of water and black coffee (I keep both the ordinary and the decaf versions at home).
Let us know your fab weight loss at the end of the week!

Back