Second time round

Charlie's mum

Hi, never written on a forum before, but been reading your messages over the last couple of days and they have def helped me. Back at LL after 6 months break, although lost 2.5 stone taking me to 13 stone and a size 14 I gave up too soon, so I have put a stone back on and I am so determined to get to my 12 stone target this time!! Only on day 2 and really struggling, but I always founds weekends the hardest. SO miss the weekend wine:sigh: Great to know I am not on my own with this though;) Jules

Hello Charlie's mum ;-)

and welcome back!
Trust me babe, you are not alone!
Me and many other minimins are on the same boat and that's why this forum is so great. We can share our thoughts on here and support each other!
I'm at the end of my second week and i feel great!
I know the first few days are a bit of a struggle!
I wanted to kill everyone on my day 3! lol
Was sooooo hungry and in pain! Come day 4 and all of that was a thing of the past! :-D
So hang in there girl and you'll be absolutely fine! By Monday morning you'll feel great! I'm sure you remember how amazing it feels to start having all this energy and feel the trousers getting looser! ;-)
This is your time babe so enjoy it and keep it up!!
Good luck!!
xxx

Hi Mags,

Thank you so much for your lovely reply, I am definetly over the worst, like you day 3 was a killer!!! I could have sacked half of the company!! However, those feelings have gone thank god, and I am determined to reach my goal this time. I am having my first weigh in tonight, and very excited cause I can feel that I have lost. Hope things are going well with you and great to speak to you. Will keep you posted on my loss.

Catch you soon

Jules xxx

Def let me know hun!
I'm doing ok, have lost 16lbs in 2 weeks!!! However this week i have been ill with a stomach bug so my gp advised me to lay off LL because i have to take a course of antibiotics :((
Next week i'll be back on the wagon!

Back